N2 has Area Directors in most regions of the United States, from the snowy coastline of Maine to the mountains of California to the beaches of Hawaii. And, of course, we love all of our N2 communities equally. But this weekend, sports fanatics and commercial enthusiasts alike will have their focus on two important U.S. cities: Charlotte and Denver.
We got the opportunity to hear from two of our Area Directors in these regions -- Trudi Lacey, an AD in Charlotte, NC, and James Ryan, an AD in Denver, CO. Though they may be a little bias, they each have pretty good predictions about who will reign champion of Super Bowl 50.
Trudi, an Area Director and N2 team member since 2014
- Who do you think will win the Super Bowl? The Panthers will win! Peyton Manning (I love watching him play because he plays the game the right way) is awesome and the Broncos defense did a great job confusing Brady; however, Cam is so versatile I think that gives us the advantage.
- How did you become a Panthers fan? Well, I live in my "hood" and I play tennis with Jordan Gross' wife. I had no idea who he was when I met him. (I started asking him about his workouts!) So after I found out who he was I started following the Panthers. That was a couple of years ago.
- What do you like most about being a Panthers fan? I love how the team plays as a team. Everyone just does their job and they don't care who gets the credit.
- Who is your favorite player? Why? Olson. He's straight up hard working -- not flashy. He's just reliable and gets the job done. He always comes up with a big catch when we need it. I think he is Cam's favorite target, especially down the stretch.
- If the Panthers come out the champions, what do you think will be the most gratifying part about the win? The most gratifying part if we win will be winning a Super Bowl when no one thought we could!
James, an Area Director and part of the N2 family since 2012
- Who do you think will win the Super Bowl? Broncos!! They have the great Peyton Manning, the best defense, and, unlike Carolina, they have won the Super Bowl before so they know what to do. And the team is run by the greatest football player to ever live, John Elway.
- How did you become a Broncos fan? I was born and raised in Denver, CO along with my two brothers Dan and Kevin. (Kevin is a Sales Director with N2 and Dan’s wife Karen is a Market Director with N2.)
- What do you like most about being a Broncos fan? The Denver Broncos have the best fans in the league and they are in the playoffs every year. It's a very fun team to root for!! After all, God made sunsets orange for a reason.
- Who is your favorite player? Why? Historically it’s John Elway, currently its Von Miller. Here’s a quote heard regularly amongst the Ryan brothers: "I would take a bullet for John Elway."
- If the Broncos come out the champions, what do you think will be the most gratifying part about the win? Being able to brag about it to Duane, Marty and Chris Wirsing at May conference.
Now, only time will reveal the true champion of this year's Super Bowl. So hats off to Trudi and James, Charlotte and Denver, and football fans all over the country. May the best team win!