- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Two-week Holiday Break
- Travel discounts
- $7K toward first home purchase
- Free financial planning
- HSA company match
- Full health care package
- Regularly scheduled fitness classes
- Free nutrition counseling
- Free general pediatric care
- Group exercise stipend
- Marriage counseling stipend
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible schedule
- Work remote opportunities
Are you skilled at turning a short interview or sparse story into easily digestible, fun magazine content? Do you have a knack for editing as well as writing? The right Content Writer will be skilled at managing multiple deadlines and conducting local market research via social media and internet searches to find content leads and fact-check information. We’re seeking a creative individual who can do all this individually while also being happy working with a team. As this is a 100% remote, work-from-home position, positive energy and a positive attitude are a must, as is the ability to self-manage.
N2 is a growing publishing company based in Wilmington, North Carolina. Our team designs, prints, and ships more than 1,000 monthly publications to neighborhoods across the country. Our new Corporate Publications team is responsible for running publications remotely: from making ad sales to working with clients to writing and editing article content for our magazines across the country.
Interviews will be conducted over the phone and via video calls. Due to the current climate, we are excited to welcome our Content Writer virtually for training and onboarding – our remote-friendly team is full of work-from-home experts who are here to help you succeed!
Think you’ve got the attitude AND the aptitude to join our team for this exciting full-time role? Keep reading and then apply today at application.n2pub.com! We’ll begin conducting interviews with qualified candidates right away.
In a typical day, you would:
- Assist our Content Coordinator with requesting and gathering information to create articles.
- Write and edit locally and regionally focused articles, as needed, for monthly publications.
- Manage deadlines, emails, and content for multiple publications across the U.S.
- Maintain contact each month with residents and readers of all assigned publications.
- Upload content to our in-house database by our deadlines.
To land this gig, you must:
- Have the ability to manage multiple deadlines per month.
- Demonstrate outstanding communication skills and have the ability to work with other team members.
- Have experience with writing and editing, preferably for a magazine or newspaper, and be familiar with AP Style
- Have excellent organizational skills.
- Have solid familiarity with Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word, as well as familiarity with G Suite, including Google Docs and Google Sheets.
- Be a self-starter and self-motivated.
What we bring to the table:
- Full health care package
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off, including a two-week holiday break
- Regular virtual fitness classes
- Access to a licensed nutritionist
- $7K toward purchase of first home
- Free financial planning and Employee Assistance Program services
We provide a drama-free culture built on trust, respect, and humility. We are emotionally healthy people who genuinely enjoy working with each other. We recognize and celebrate people doing things right. Team members are promoted based on consistent performance and cultural fit. We intentionally develop our talent, so we can promote from within the organization.
Think you’d like to join our Corporate Publications team? Apply now!
N2 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, N2 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Our full-time positions offer:
- Competitive compensation with room for growth.
- A full benefits package.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
- Many out-of-the-box benefits, including free access to fitness and nutrition professionals, free financial planning, hotel and entertainment savings portals, home buying assistance, and much more.
At N2, our team is made up of emotionally healthy people who genuinely enjoy working together in positions they are passionate about. We do this in a drama-free work culture based on trust, respect, and humility. We promote based on consistent, quality performance and we intentionally nurture our team members’ professional development because we promote from within every chance we get. Our culture is more important to us than our product, though we take a tremendous amount of pride in both. As we like to say, brilliant jerks need not apply!
N2 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or, genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, N2 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.