- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Two-week Holiday Break
- Travel discounts
- $7K toward first home purchase
- Free financial planning
- HSA company match
- Full health care package
- Regularly scheduled fitness classes
- Free nutrition counseling
- Free general pediatric care
- Group exercise stipend
- Marriage counseling stipend
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible schedule
- Work remote opportunities
You’re technically savvy and analytical, driven equally by research and results. Your attention to detail means you notice opportunities and inefficiencies other people wouldn’t. You love using your analytical mind and detail-oriented personality to take data from complex systems and turn it into something useful. To do that, though, you know you’ll have to communicate with people who have less technical understanding than you, so you’ve spent some time honing your all-star communication skills.
If this sounds like you, you may be the right person for our Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence Developer opening at The N2 Company. N2 is a growing company based in Wilmington, North Carolina, though most of our team members are currently working from the comfort and safety of their homes. Our team designs, prints, and ships more than 800 monthly publications to neighborhoods across the country. This new team member would join our Business Intelligence team to assist with monitoring the analytics of our business.
Interviews for this opening will be conducted over the phone and via video calls. Due to the current climate, we are excited to welcome our Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence Developer virtually for training and onboarding – our remote-friendly team is full of work-from-home experts who are here to help you succeed!
Think you’ve got the attitude AND the aptitude to join our team for this exciting full-time role? Keep reading and then apply today at n2co.com/opportunities! We’ll begin conducting interviews with qualified candidates right away.
In a typical day, you would:
- Design, develop, and maintain business analytics and reporting systems for the organization.
- Create critical metrics, analytical reporting, and dashboarding solutions.
- Work with subject matter experts to determine the best sources of data to support business intelligence and analytics / reporting.
- Interpret collected data to provide strategic and technical solution recommendations, as well as business intelligence solutions.
- Interact with N2’s senior leadership to turn business questions into actionable insights.
- Train department leads (of both technical and non-technical teams) on how to use new reporting tool functionalities.
To land this gig, you need to:
- Have a bachelor's degree, preferably in mathematics, computer science, information systems, or another industry-related field – note: sufficient and relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of educational requirements.
- Have knowledge in data warehouse architecture / development (specifically with ETL / ELT, ODS, cubes, business analytics / reporting, SQL, etc.).
- Have a passion for research, learning, and testing.
- Have 1-2+ years writing moderately complex to complex SQL queries.
- Have 1-2+ years creating interactive and static reporting solutions.
- Be familiar with modeling and joining numerous tables into star and snowflake schemas.
- Have experience working with a modern business intelligence tool. such as QLIK Sense, Tableau, Power BI, etc.
It’s not required, but we’d love it if you also have:
- A master’s degree, preferably in mathematics, statistics, or business analytics.
- Experience with open-source analytical software, such as R and Python.
- Knowledge of Qlik Sense set analysis and NPrinting.
- Knowledge of predictive analytics.
Some cool things we bring to the table are:
- Full health care package.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off, including Holiday Break.
- Access to a licensed nutritionist.
- $7K toward purchase of first home.
- Free financial planning and Employee Assistance Program services.
Think you’d like to join our team? Apply now at n2co.com/opportunities!
N2 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, N2 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Our full-time positions offer:
- Competitive compensation with room for growth.
- A full benefits package.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
- Many out-of-the-box benefits, including free access to fitness and nutrition professionals, free financial planning, hotel and entertainment savings portals, home buying assistance, and much more.
At N2, our team is made up of emotionally healthy people who genuinely enjoy working together in positions they are passionate about. We do this in a drama-free work culture based on trust, respect, and humility. We promote based on consistent, quality performance and we intentionally nurture our team members’ professional development because we promote from within every chance we get. Our culture is more important to us than our product, though we take a tremendous amount of pride in both. As we like to say, brilliant jerks need not apply!
N2 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or, genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, N2 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.