- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Two-week Holiday Break
- Travel discounts
- $7K toward first home purchase
- Free financial planning
- HSA company match
- Full health care package
- Regularly scheduled fitness classes
- Free nutrition counseling
- Free general pediatric care
- Group exercise stipend
- Marriage counseling stipend
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible schedule
- Work remote opportunities
You’re a hard worker looking to contribute to a great team with your time and talents. You enjoy working with your hands to produce results you can actually see. You believe it’s important to work with a supportive team and you’d like to do that within a company that actually cares about your life, both inside and outside of work. Sound like you? Keep reading!
The N2 Company produces high-quality, customized neighborhood publications enjoyed by more than 800 communities across the United States. Our Press and Binding Coordinators are essential to our operations, as they print, assemble, and pack our product to ship. You could say they’re the wind beneath our wings.
As our newest Press and Binding Coordinator at our Home Office in Wilmington, North Carolina, you’ll join our Print team as a full-time, non-exempt (hourly) team member with the ability to earn overtime each week. This person will be assigned our second shifts, which run Monday through Friday from 3:30pm to 1:30am ET. We’re looking for the right individual to join our team as soon as possible, with virtual interviews starting immediately.
What are you waiting for? If this sounds like the role and the work environment for you, apply today!
In a Typical Day, You Would:
- Start training right away to become an expert in our top-of-the-line binding machinery.
- Oversee the assembly of tens of thousands of publications each month.
- Work within strict deadlines to ensure quality publications are sent to our neighborhoods nationwide on time.
To Land This Gig, You Need to:
- Pass a background check (including a clean motor vehicle report) and a drug test – when it comes to your safety, we don’t mess around!
- Be mechanically-inclined and have experience with machinery.
- Possess a basic understanding of computers and electronics.
- Appreciate working with high-end equipment.
- Like a hands-on approach to work and be able to lift more than 35 pounds.
- Work well within a team.
Some Cool Things We Bring to the Table Are:
- Full health care package.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off, including Holiday Break.
- Access to a licensed nutritionist.
- $7K toward purchase of first home.
- Free financial planning and Employee Assistance Program services.
Think you’d like to join our team? Apply now!
N2 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, N2 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Our full-time positions offer:
- Competitive compensation with room for growth.
- A full benefits package.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
- Many out-of-the-box benefits, including free access to fitness and nutrition professionals, free financial planning, hotel and entertainment savings portals, home buying assistance, and much more.
At N2, our team is made up of emotionally healthy people who genuinely enjoy working together in positions they are passionate about. We do this in a drama-free work culture based on trust, respect, and humility. We promote based on consistent, quality performance and we intentionally nurture our team members’ professional development because we promote from within every chance we get. Our culture is more important to us than our product, though we take a tremendous amount of pride in both. As we like to say, brilliant jerks need not apply!
N2 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or, genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, N2 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.