- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Two-week Holiday Break
- Travel discounts
- $7K toward first home purchase
- Free financial planning
- HSA company match
- Full health care package
- Regularly scheduled fitness classes
- Free nutrition counseling
- Free general pediatric care
- Group exercise stipend
- Marriage counseling stipend
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible schedule
- Work remote opportunities
You enjoy working with your hands to produce results you can actually see. Though you are an independent worker, you would appreciate a highly supportive team within a company that actually cares about your life, both inside and outside of the office. Sound like you? Keep reading!
N2 Publishing is a Wilmington, NC-based company that produces high-quality, customized neighborhood publications enjoyed by 1,000+ communities nationwide. We recently opened a new printing facility in the Arlington area and are looking to add several new team members. Our Binding Operators are essential to our company mission, as they print, assemble, and pack our product to ship. You could say they’re the wind beneath our wings.
Our Binding Operator will join our team as a full-time, non-exempt (hourly) team member with the ability to earn overtime each week. We need an operator to work our second shift: Monday through Friday from 2:20pm to 11:30pm. This position will begin immediately, so interested candidates should apply right away. The pay begins at $18 per hour and will grow with experience.
What are you waiting for? If this sounds like the job and the work environment for you, apply today, and if we think it’s a good fit, we will reach out!
In a typical day, you would:
- Start training to become an expert in top-of-the-line binding machinery.
- Oversee the assembly of tens of thousands of publications each month.
- Work with strict deadlines to ensure quality publications are sent to our neighborhoods nationwide.
To land this gig, you need to:
- Pass a background check (including a clean motor vehicle report) and a drug test -- when it comes to your safety, we don’t mess around!
- Be mechanically-inclined and have experience with machinery.
- Possess basic understanding of computers and electronics.
- Appreciate working with high-end equipment.
- Like a hands-on approach to work and be able to lift more than 35 pounds.
- Work well within a team.
Our full-time positions offer:
- Competitive compensation with room for growth.
- A full benefits package.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
- Many out-of-the-box benefits, including free access to fitness and nutrition professionals, free financial planning, hotel and entertainment savings portals, home buying assistance, and much more.
At N2, our team is made up of emotionally healthy people who genuinely enjoy working together in positions they are passionate about. We do this in a drama-free work culture based on trust, respect, and humility. We promote based on consistent, quality performance and we intentionally nurture our team members’ professional development because we promote from within every chance we get. Our culture is more important to us than our product, though we take a tremendous amount of pride in both. As we like to say, brilliant jerks need not apply!
N2 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or, genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, N2 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.