Looking to gain valuable experience as part of a thriving Product Operations team? Our paid Production Planning Intern ($10 / hr) will bring their laser-sharp attention to detail, strong desire to learn, and positive attitude to our remote Product Operations team for 15-20 hours per week to aid in data input, organization, and maintenance. We give our interns steady responsibility and expect them to contribute to our team in a serious way, all while honing their skills in the process – no running errands or grabbing the boss coffee here!
N2 is a growing publishing company based in Wilmington, North Carolina. Our team designs, prints, and ships more than 1,000 monthly publications to neighborhoods across the country. We rely on our Product Operations Team to assist in keeping the data that drives our engine spotless – and that’s where your assistance comes in.
Interviews will be conducted over the phone and via video calls. Due to the current climate, we are excited to welcome our intern virtually for training and onboarding – our remote-friendly team is full of work-from-home experts who are here to help you succeed!
Think you’ve got the attitude AND the aptitude to virtually join our team this summer for a productive internship? Keep reading and then apply today at application.n2pub.com! We’ll begin conducting interviews right away for a September start date.
In a typical day, you would:
- Track incoming departmental emails, research trainee areas, and provide the necessary information needed for internal departments to set our new hires up for success.
- Respond to internal department emails or external vendors as needed.
- Assist with mailing list ordering to ensure csv files are immaculate and prepped for upload into our systems.
- Review our internal calendar to track deadlines for uploading mailing lists.
- Make additions to our current recruitment database for new recruitment possibilities.
- Work alongside a mentor to organize data and help with data cleanup in several applications.
- Engage with our team to accomplish other projects as they arise.
To land this internship, you must:
- Have solid familiarity with Microsoft Suite, including Excel and Word, as well as familiarity with Google Docs and Google Sheets.
- Be comfortable performing basic internet searches to find answers to searchable questions.
- Possess impeccable attention to detail and the ability to home in on inaccuracies.
- Enjoy working across departments and with other team members.
- Have the ability to manage deadlines.
Beyond the benefits of a paid internship, we offer:
- Flexible scheduling so you can balance your internship with classes and a personal life.
- A people-first company culture.
- Regular virtual fitness classes after work is completed.
- Access to a licensed nutritionist.
- Free EAP service.
At N2, our team is made up of emotionally healthy people who genuinely enjoy working together in positions they are passionate about. We do this in a drama-free work culture based on trust, respect, and humility. We promote based on consistent, quality performance and we intentionally nurture our team members’ professional development because we promote from within every chance we get. Our culture is more important to us than our product, though we take a tremendous amount of pride in both. As we like to say, brilliant jerks need not apply!
N2 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or, genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, N2 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.