- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Two-week Holiday Break
- Travel discounts
- $7K toward first home purchase
- Free financial planning
- HSA company match
- Full health care package
- Regularly scheduled fitness classes
- Free nutrition counseling
- Free general pediatric care
- Group exercise stipend
- Marriage counseling stipend
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible schedule
- Work remote opportunities
Are you sold on N2 as a company but not on any of our open positions? We still want to hear from you! N2 is growing quickly, so we’re always seeking new team members. If contributing to our culture puts a sparkle in your eye, we’d love to explore your skills – you could be the rockstar we didn’t even know we needed! And by filling out this application, you’ll be on our radar in case a position opens up that calls for your expertise.
Our full-time positions offer:
- Competitive compensation with room for growth.
- A full benefits package.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
- Many out-of-the-box benefits, including free access to fitness and nutrition professionals, free financial planning, hotel and entertainment savings portals, home buying assistance, and much more.
At N2, our team is made up of emotionally healthy people who genuinely enjoy working together in positions they are passionate about. We do this in a drama-free work culture based on trust, respect, and humility. We promote based on consistent, quality performance and we intentionally nurture our team members’ professional development because we promote from within every chance we get. Our culture is more important to us than our product, though we take a tremendous amount of pride in both. As we like to say, brilliant jerks need not apply!
N2 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or, genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, N2 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.