Google AdWords Specialist
Are you a results-driven professional who is knowledgeable (and a little nerdy) about the latest and emerging trends in digital marketing — especially in Google AdWords? Are you looking to advance your skills in an environment where your contributions and continued growth are celebrated and encouraged by teammates? Do you dream of a job where your positive attitude, work ethic, and great personality (if you do say so yourself!) are appreciated and valued? If your idea of “never working a day in your life” is spending time with a great team while furthering a company mission that you truly believe in, this may be the last job description you ever have to read...so keep going!
N2 Publishing currently seeks a Google AdWords Specialist. This is a full-time role based out of our Home Office in beautiful Wilmington, NC. This position generates effective solutions that help our sales team and advertisers optimize their online presence through the use of Google AdWords campaigns. We’re looking to fill this position by the middle of July, with interviews starting right now (seriously, we’re growing fast!). So what are you waiting for? Apply today!
To land this gig, you need:
- a strong understanding of how to set up multi-level Google AdWords campaigns
- experience working with multiple AdWords client accounts
- 3+ years of online marketing experience
- to be Google AdWords certified
- a “we” attitude, not a “me” attitude
- confidence in making independent decisions based on the presented data and your knowledge and training
- to be comfortable conveying written and oral reports to clients and team members
It’s not required, but we’d love it if you also:
- have experience working with PPC campaigns
- possess knowledge of Google Analytics
- are capable of writing landing page copy, testing performance, and tracking conversions
- competitive compensation.
- a flexible work schedule with generous paid time off.
- eight paid company holidays each year.
- a full benefits package with an employer contribution to the medical premium.
- a 401(k)-retirement plan with an employer match.
- two Lunch & Learns each month - we buy the food!
- monthly company socials with free appetizers.
- free unlimited access to daily on-site fitness classes and a nutritionist.
One more thing you should know about us: N2 is passionate about our culture. We provide a drama-free culture built on trust, respect, and humility…but, every other job ad you’ve read probably says something like that, right? We’re definitely proud of our people and the culture that we’ve built, but it’s been pretty humbling to see other organizations like Fortune, Entrepreneur, Glassdoor, Outside Magazine, and Inc. Magazine recognize us for our culture and growth. Pretty cool, right?!? We think so.
People are promoted based on consistent performance and cultural fit; we intentionally develop our talent so that we can promote from within the organization...in fact, about 95% of our leadership positions are filled from within the organization. This is possible because we hire great people and offer a great leadership development program that includes free courses on topics like public speaking and situational leadership, as well as many clubs. We are emotionally-healthy people who genuinely enjoy working with each other. If this sounds like the job AND the work environment for you, we can’t wait to meet you. Apply today!
N2 Publishing is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, N2 Publishing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.