Let’s talk numbers: you love them. Problem solving with math is your idea of a puzzle that you’d gladly revisit day after day. But, let’s be real: you’re also not a robot. You love interacting with people and using your expertise in finance to help people solve their problems, too. People who know you would describe you as “helpful,” “knowledgeable” and “downright fun to be around,” plus they’re blown away by how nimbly you navigate an Excel spreadsheet and how well you communicate with others. Does this sound like you? Well then, keep reading!
Our Accounting Field Support Representatives are salaried team members who work out of N2 Publishing’s Home Office in Wilmington, NC. This entry-level position doesn’t require extensive experience, though of course it’s a plus. What we require at N2 Publishing are individuals with healthy, positive attitudes, whose work ethic inspires those around them, and who desire to make a lasting impact in their workplace through their personal interactions with their teammates and potential teammates. As we like to put it: brilliant jerks need not apply.
Now that you’ve done some research, does N2 Publishing sound like the place for you? If so, we can’t wait to be blown away by what you’ll bring to our team. We’re looking to fill this position in November, 2018 with interviews starting right away. So don’t delay: apply now at application.n2pub.com.
In a typical day as an Accounting Field Support Rep, you would:
- process commissions for our sales department.
- assist our sales representatives by answering their questions about procedures, processes, edits and advertising orders.
- act as a liaison between the sales force and the Home Office.
- work both individually and in a small, dedicated team to solve problems.
- build one-on-one relationships with our sales people and help them grow in their skills.
To land this gig, you must:
- truly enjoy helping others.
- possess a strong attention to detail.
- be a quick learner with a desire to grow.
- not be afraid to make decisions based on your knowledge and training.
- exhibit all-star communication skills both over the phone and in email.
- know the ins and outs of Microsoft Office products, most notably Excel and Word.
- be resourceful and adaptable in an environment of change.
- have a we-attitude, not a me-attitude (team work makes the dream work).
- be able to stay calm under pressure.
- experience in accounting/finance is not required, but is a plus.
- a full-time, salaried position with competitive compensation.
- a flexible work schedule with generous paid time off.
- eight paid company holidays each year.
- a full benefits package with an employer contribution to the medical premium.
- a 401(k)-retirement plan with an employer match.
- two Lunch & Learns each month – we buy the food!
- monthly company socials with free appetizers.
- free, unlimited access to daily on-site fitness classes and a nutritionist.
- people-first company culture.
If this sounds like the job AND the work environment for you, we can’t wait to meet you! Apply today at application.n2pub.com!
N2 Publishing is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, N2 Publishing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.