Are you sold on N2 as a company but not on any currently-open positions? We still want to hear from you. N2 is growing quickly, so we’re always seeking new team members. By filling out this application, you’ll be on our radar in case a position opens up that calls for your expertise. And if you’re a great cultural fit, you may have skills we didn’t even know we needed!
- An award-winning, people-first company culture
- A full-time, salaried position with competitive compensation
- A flexible work schedule with generous paid time off
- Traditional benefits including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, and life insurance
- Non-traditional benefits including daily on-site fitness classes, nutritional counseling, a marriage enrichment stipend, Leadership courses, a first-time homebuyer program, and more
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Two Lunch and Learns each month – (free food!)
- Monthly company socials (with more free food!)
We provide a drama-free culture built on trust, respect, and humility (and we’ve won quite a few awards because of it – check ‘em out here). N2 promotes from within whenever possible, and promotions are based on consistent performance and cultural fit. If you’re looking to work with emotionally-healthy people who genuinely enjoy each other’s company, that’s us.
Oh, one more thing: Brilliant jerks need not apply.
If you think you may be successful in a work culture like this one, please fill out our application. We look forward to learning more about you!
N2 Publishing is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, N2 Publishing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.